Arch Linux D package update

Marco Leise via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Fri Jun 12 18:59:53 PDT 2015

Am Fri, 12 Jun 2015 06:26:10 +0000
schrieb "Dicebot" <public at dicebot.lv>:

> I will look into making it user-local service
> (https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Systemd/User), that is
> simply I currently don't know much about and didn't want to delay
> update much longer.

I switched back to system wide for now. If dcd-server
evolves further and starts reading not only includes but also
the port number from a user local file (or uses per-user named
sockets like some other services), I'll look into it again.
Anyways, I learned a lot about systemd during this exercise,
that I should have learned earlier. The Arch Linux Wiki is a
great source of information. :)

--
Marco