D extensions to python, inline in an ipython/jupyter notebook

Laeeth Isharc via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Mon Jun 15 10:11:25 PDT 2015

On Monday, 15 June 2015 at 06:51:44 UTC, John Colvin wrote:
> It's really only a beginning. Pyd's API is pretty clunky
> feeling by modern D standards, I hope to extend @pdef to
> automatically work for most language constructs, amongst other
> sugar.

Yes - I had noticed same, but don't yet have the experience (and
don't have available time for now) to do much about it.  Was
looking at Facebook torch to see how that fitted with bokeh and
inotebook, but glad you actually did something to make it happen.

> Any contributions are very much welcome, it's a fun thing to
> work on but I'm crazily busy at the moment. Anyone who's
> interested, get in touch :)

Have some other constraints but will get in touch later if I can.

I hope this wasn't premature to submit:
http://www.reddit.com/r/programming/comments/39xmpj/run_inline_d_dlang_code_for_python_extensions_in/