This Week in D: Dconf Thursday summaries

Laeeth Isharc via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Thu Jun 18 00:17:51 PDT 2015

On Thursday, 18 June 2015 at 05:30:13 UTC, Lionello Lunesu wrote:
> On 16/06/15 01:12, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
>> http://arsdnet.net/this-week-in-d/jun-14.html
>>
>> I didn't finish Friday yet, so that will be next week, but
>> here's all of
>> Thursday's stuff! Also std.database update in there, lots of
>> community
>> announcements, and a bug list cleanup.
>
> Great writeup. Reading it I get to relive the conference :)
>
> By the way, Lightning Talk #3 was me.

Hi Lionello.

I wondered whether you might have had any change in thoughts
about releasing your COM code (I know it might not be your
choice, but no harm in asking):
http://forum.dlang.org/thread/jfmohh$1i81$1@digitalmars.com

This is the problem I am struggling with at the moment (related,
but different):
http://forum.dlang.org/thread/rzfjgdtvadlsusongzzb@forum.dlang.org

Laeeth.