dtiled v0.2 - a library for tilemapped games

rcorre via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Tue Jun 23 15:02:41 PDT 2015

On Monday, 22 June 2015 at 11:05:28 UTC, Manu wrote:
> Hey cool. I haven't thought about tiled for years!
> I contributed the terrain painting system years ago ;)
> Nice to see a lib in D!

Nice! I make use of Tiled's terrain tool regularly, its a huge
time saver.

I've considered adding some terrain functionality to dtiled for
situations where the terrain can change in-game (e.g. the player
can place walls, which affect how nearby walls are drawn).

I may have to ask you about the implementation if I ever get
around to that :)