D Conf 2015: Memory Models and D (deadalnix)

Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Wed Jun 24 14:21:24 PDT 2015

On 6/24/2015 1:59 PM, deadalnix wrote:
> On Wednesday, 24 June 2015 at 20:12:42 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
>> https://www.reddit.com/r/programming/comments/3axgth/d_conf_2015_memory_models_and_d_deadalnix/
>>

>> deadalnix, could you please post an AMA there?
>
> Done

Thanks. I forgot to mention, a couple line summary of what your talk was about
helps people decide whether or not to click on the video, as it'll take time to
see if the video is interesting and most people will not do so blindly. I know I
pretty much never click on a video based on its title alone.

These kinds of things can dramatically improve the viewership and impact of your
talk.