Beta D 2.068.0-b1

Mike via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Wed Jun 24 16:59:40 PDT 2015

On Wednesday, 24 June 2015 at 23:14:05 UTC, Martin Nowak wrote:
> First beta for the 2.068.0 release.

There are 107 open pull requests in DMD, 32 in DRuntime, 78 in
phobos, 25 in dlang.org, and a few elsewhere.  I've seen a couple
that are about 3 years old.

I kindly ask...

Contributuors:
* If you no longer wish to pursue your pull request, please close
it
* If you do wish to pursue it please polish it up and rebase it
so it has a chance

Reviwers & Committers:
* Please close any pull request that has a very low chance of
getting merged (e.g. the PR has merge conflicts and the
contributor is no longer active)
* If you see a pull request that has potential, but not for this
release, please flag it with a "Post 2.068" tag, so we don't
leave the contributor hanging.
* If you see a pull request that can still make it in 2.068,
please make a final attempt at a review/merge so it is not
delayed for yet another release.

Thanks,
Mike