Beta D 2.068.0-b1

Steven Schveighoffer via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Thu Jun 25 07:04:56 PDT 2015

On 6/25/15 6:34 AM, Martin Nowak wrote:
> if it
> wasn't in master when we merged master into stable it won't be part of
> the release.

There is quite a raging debate currently happening with naming of lazy
ranges that replace allocating ranges. If we blindly just accept what's
currently in master, the debate is all for naught.

Should we wait until that is resolved, or should we simply end the
debate and go with what happens to be in Master? Once those names are
released, there's probably no chance to change them.

-Steve