More Dconf 2015 videos

Andy Smith via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Fri Jun 26 12:03:05 PDT 2015

I don't want to sound negative but the editing of Chuck's talk
could be a lot better IMHO. Round about 30:00 he describes a code
example which isn't shown in the video!. He's making multiple
references to lines/code etc. that were visible to the attendees
at the conference but aren't visible on the video.

Having seen it in person, Chuck's talk was a *great* advocacy of
D. But seeing it second time round on youtube I'm not feeling it
the same way :-(

I appreciate the work that UVU have put in to making the talks
available so I *really* don't mean to sound unappreciative or
disrespectful, but I think in this case it might make sense to go
back and revisit this particular talk. Specifically when Chuck is
talking about a specific code sample / line of code, it needs to
be put into the video. Otherwise context is completely lost and
viewers will be left confused + bewildered.

Regards,

Andy.