More Dconf 2015 videos

Brad Anderson via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Sat Jun 27 09:30:41 PDT 2015

On Saturday, 27 June 2015 at 13:59:11 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> On 6/27/15 6:37 AM, Andy Smith wrote:
>>
>> There have been a few responses agreeing with me. Chucks talk
>> was
>> awesome but the current edit doesn't do it justice. Is there
>> any way
>> this can be fed back to UVU/Chuck etc.?
>
> Did so. -- Andrei

While we are sending them feedback could they include the talk
titles in the YouTube titles to make them easier to find.

The editing overall has been great. I've been pleasantly
surprised. I was kind of expecting a fixed camera thrown up by an
undergrad for some extra credit. It's really great that the
change in venue hasn't resulted in a drop in video quality.