GSoC 2015 - Application Rejected

CraigDillabaugh via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Tue Mar 3 09:53:27 PST 2015

On Tuesday, 3 March 2015 at 17:40:55 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
> On 2015-03-03 14:45, CraigDillabaugh wrote:
>
>> That would require some serious chutzpah!  Are you volunteering
>> to mentor that?
>
> Not really. That was not completely serious proposal, hence the
> smiley. I would probably need to know vibe.d as well, which I
> don't.

I guess I should have added a smiley myself, I had figured as
much.

I did get feedback from Google.  It was as follows:

Hi Craig,

We wanted your ideas page to be formatted in our preferred format
and to have each idea fleshed out with potential mentors,
difficulty level, required skills, etc. That would have helped.
However, largely this was a matter of us just not having enough
space to accept all the orgs we wanted to except. Good luck next
year!

Sort of odd, since we had ideas listed with potential mentors,
difficulty levels, and so forth ... feels sort of like a generic
response again.

Maybe next year I will have to use <blink> tags on those parts of
the list :o)