This Week in D #8: ddmd progressing, moving toward release.

Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Mon Mar 9 06:33:15 PDT 2015

On Monday, 9 March 2015 at 07:08:42 UTC, Dominikus Dittes Scherkl
wrote:
> Nice, but I'm missing the tip of the week (also with issue #7).
> Already out of ideas?

I ran out of my backlog and haven't had the time to write up new
ones the last couple weeks because of other obligations eating up
all my time (this week, I had to travel for a work thing... then
got trapped mid way by that winter storm hitting Baltimore and
Philadelphia), so I try to release this with something rather
than nothing when that happens.

When I have a few extra hours, I'll write up tip or project
spotlights for the next month including the UTF decoding in
foreach and phobos, moving forward with the little game using my
libraries, and whatever else pops up in the chat or something
that I feel like talking about.