Deadcode on github

Jonas Drewsen via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Mon Mar 16 08:08:03 PDT 2015

On Monday, 16 March 2015 at 09:52:55 UTC, extrawurst wrote:
> On Sunday, 15 March 2015 at 22:33:34 UTC, Jonas Drewsen wrote:

>>> Thank you!
>>>
>>> BTW, you need to prominently place a couple paragraphs
>>> describing:
>>>
>>> what Deadcode is
>>>
>>> why someone should be interested in Deadcode
>>
>> I know... and you are right.
>>
>> On the todo... just soo much more fun to code D than HTML.
>
> Then use vibe.d and code it in D :D

As a matter of fact I am using vibe.d for the website.
Unfortunately I found out that the iteration time is quite bad
which is important for web development. It would especially be
nice if vibe.d could detect if there is no D logic in the diet
file and if not parse+render it directly at runtime instead (may
in dev mode only). That way you would not have to wait for
compile+link everytime you insert a paragraph you want to preview.

/Jonas