Re: This Week in D #9 - marketing discussion, final beta, special interview with Sönke

Sönke Ludwig via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Mon Mar 16 11:18:25 PDT 2015

Am 16.03.2015 um 13:45 schrieb Martin Nowak:
> On Monday, 16 March 2015 at 04:54:12 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
>> Ruby has over 6,000 packages,
>
> ...starting with letter A. It's over 100K in total.
> http://www.modulecounts.com/

Oh I see, so it's almost as huge as NPM, I just took a quick look to get
the current number and never noticed that this is just per letter... But
personally, for D, I'd like to see an ecosystem that has fewer but
larger libraries.

@Adam, can you strike out/correct that number in the interview?