[GUI-lib] Maybe a better year for DQuick

Xavier Bigand via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Mon Mar 16 16:07:48 PDT 2015

Le 15/03/2015 22:18, romain a écrit :
> On Sunday, 15 March 2015 at 01:15:51 UTC, Xavier Bigand wrote:
>> The "DML engine" is almost finished. This night we worked on the file
>> reloading. This will allow direct update of GUI when modifying lua
>> files without loosing states. For example if you only modify the color
>> property of a Rectangle item it will be the only thing that will be
>> updated (and binded properties will be update).
>>
>> Once the "DML engine" polished, we'll progress on the render part and
>> the event system.
>>
>> We hope finding more time to work on it this year.
>>

>> https://github.com/D-Quick/DQuick
>
> Hi. great news. I think D must have some unifying projects to
> break through, with tools easing programming.
> That's probably not the right place to ask, but how to get
> involved in the project? The todo list is quite old now. how to
> take part to the project?
>
> Thank you

Sadly I don't think we are ready to manage external contributions,
because some basics are still missing. But seeing people interest
already help us a lot with our motivations.

IMO we need to finish correctly the core of the library and making it
well organized to have a chance receiving working contributions.

Once again thanks to helping us to stay motivated.