DDT 0.11.0 released

Trent Forkert via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Thu Mar 19 07:45:07 PDT 2015

On Thursday, 19 March 2015 at 11:18:29 UTC, Dicebot wrote:
> I call dub from makefile rules and feel pretty comfortable
> about such pattern (apart from being not-so-portable compared
> to raw dub). And building anything via IDE is just asking for
> trouble :)

I use Vim myself, but I think people who use IDEs would like to,
well, use IDEs.

> Semantics analysis you can get by simply opening .d file in CDT
> project is very limited compared to opening dub project because
> it can't know the import paths for dependencies or pretty much
> anything about project structure apart from opened file. This
> isn't much.

It seems you are right that it *is* limited, but it shouldn't be.
CMake emits include/import paths into the project structure. I
had thought it emitted into .project, but evidently emits into
.cproject. If DDT supported a .dproject I could also emit, I
could get it to work.