DlangUI

Vadim Lopatin via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Mon Mar 23 04:26:26 PDT 2015

On Tuesday, 20 May 2014 at 18:13:36 UTC, Vadim Lopatin wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I would like to announce my project, DlangUI library -
> cross-platform GUI for D.
> https://github.com/buggins/dlangui
> License: Boost License 1.0
>
> Native library written in D (not a wrapper to other GUI
> library) - easy to extend.
> As a backend, uses SDL2 on any platform, Win32 API on Windows,
> XCB on Linux. Other backends can be added easy.
>
> Best regards,
>      Vadim  <coolreader.org at gmail.com>

Project Update:

* Mac OSX OpenGL support fixed
* High DPI (Retina) displays interface scaling is implemented
* Separate resources for high DPI resolutions
* Font sizes in themes can be specified in points and % of parent
size, in addition to pixels
* Dark theme is implemented
* Settings dialogs support widgets
* Multiline TextWidget