DDT 0.11.0 released

Ben Boeckel via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Mon Mar 23 08:30:31 PDT 2015

On Mon, Mar 23, 2015 at 14:04:30 +0000, Dicebot via Digitalmars-d-announce wrote:
> If you mean separate compilation with different flags per module
> and linking into same binary - it is pretty much illegal in D and
> can only be done at own risk. I don't know if it is mentioned
> anyway on dlang.org but that is inevitable side-effect of how
> symbol emitting works.

Makes sense for -fversion and the like (it would be nice if libraries
exported the list of version symbols they had since it is basically
ABI...), but not necessarily for things like SSE support where you want
to do runtime detection and run the fastest version based on the running
processor. You might need to compile foo.bar.sse3 and foo.bar.sse4 with
different compiler flags.

--Ben