Release Candidate D 2.067.0-rc1

Szymon Gatner via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Mon Mar 23 09:00:20 PDT 2015

On Monday, 23 March 2015 at 15:36:42 UTC, Martin Nowak wrote:
> On 03/23/2015 02:49 PM, Szymon Gatner wrote:
>> Been waiting for this for almost 2 years, might as well wait
>> for another
>> release. Seriously tho, it is surprising how much little
>> attention is
>> put into C++/D integration considering all the recent fuss
>> about this.
>> And yes, I've tried mixed C++/D app on x64 Win, it crashes
>> with simple
>> writeln() call.
>
> As a matter of fact we only have few Windows developers, so
> unless
> someone with interest in this platform steps up it will hardly
> improve.
> Daniel Murphy did a lot of D/C++ integration to get ddmd to
> work, and
> apparently, that also works on Windows, so you might ask him
> for details.
> https://auto-tester.puremagic.com/?projectid=10

sure I could bug individuals to make things work for me, then
discover another problem rinse and repeat. thing is i dont want
things to somehow work (possibly only until next release that
will breake it) I want to know that this is something that is
cared about and can be considered mature (and i am looking for
the weakest definition of "mature" possible)