Release D 2.067.0

Ben Boeckel via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Tue Mar 24 13:48:54 PDT 2015

On Tue, Mar 24, 2015 at 19:18:22 +0100, Martin Nowak via Digitalmars-d-announce wrote:
> What I'm regretting more, is that I have to run after every contributor,
> bugging them 3 times to write a single changelog line.
>
> One way to improve this would be to have changelogs in the
> dmd/druntime/phobos repo and make the entries part of the pull requests.

One thing that I've seen done and liked is that branches worthy of
release notes drop a file in somewhere like
docs/release/notes/dev/$branchname.md or something (pick your favorite
doc format and path) and then making notes for an actual release is
taking those, collating them and finally cleaning out the directory for
the next release.

--Ben