Gary Willoughby: "Why Go's design is a disservice to intelligent programmers"

bachmeier via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Wed Mar 25 17:08:26 PDT 2015

On Wednesday, 25 March 2015 at 22:30:15 UTC, Ola Fosheim Grøstad
wrote:
> Go has stability, is production ready and has an ecosystem with
> commercial value.

You could say the same things about Cobol or PHP, but that
doesn't mean the languages themselves should be free from
criticism. My opinion of Go was very much consistent with the
article. It doesn't mean much to me to have a stable language
that I don't want to use. His points are valid.