Release D 2.067.0

Brad Anderson via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Wed Mar 25 18:44:42 PDT 2015

On Tuesday, 24 March 2015 at 18:18:44 UTC, Martin Nowak wrote:
> [snip]
>
> What I'm regretting more, is that I have to run after every
> contributor,
> bugging them 3 times to write a single changelog line.
>
> One way to improve this would be to have changelogs in the
> dmd/druntime/phobos repo and make the entries part of the pull
> requests.

That's a good idea. Maybe use separate files for each changelog
entry (which are then combined into into the actual changelog by
the dlang.org makefile). Then there wouldn't be merge conflicts
with basically every pull request.

Something like:

changelog/v[upcoming dmd version]-[bugzilla issue number]-[github
username].log

(e.g., changelog/v2.068.0-314-9rnsr.log)