Gary Willoughby: "Why Go's design is a disservice to intelligent programmers"

Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Thu Mar 26 12:33:26 PDT 2015

On 3/26/2015 1:44 AM, Gary Willoughby wrote:
> I know it's a bit unfair in places and it's got a click bait title but who
> cares? I got my point across and I think people understand where i'm coming
> from. It seems to have got really popular and I've been swamped with mail, etc.
> I think it's the most read article i've ever written. ha! :o)

You've managed to get 376 points and 663 comments, which is probably a record
for any Reddit D related article!

For better or worse, you've clearly struck a nerve.