Gary Willoughby: "Why Go's design is a disservice to intelligent programmers"

Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Thu Mar 26 21:35:14 PDT 2015

On 3/26/2015 8:53 PM, Laeeth Isharc wrote:
> It's also the view of Feynman, not to mention many great minds of the past.  Ie
> it is limiting to insist on data before forming a strong opinion about something
> (which is not to say that one may not change one's mind in the face of contrary
> data).

Feynman's books are all worth reading, even if you have no interest in physics.
His attitude about things is just a marvel.

I once had a roundtable discussion with the question "if you could resurrect any
historical figure, who would it be?" I nominated Feynman, and that pretty much
ended the discussion :-) nobody could think of anyone more appropriate.

So yeah, I definitely take inspiration from him.