Release D 2.067.0

Vladimir Panteleev via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Fri Mar 27 21:55:47 PDT 2015

On Saturday, 28 March 2015 at 04:36:18 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
> On 3/26/2015 3:53 PM, ketmar wrote:
>> filling bugs like "this huge project not compiling!" is not
>> working, as
>> nobody wants to run dustmite on such projects, people just
>> waiting for
>> issue author to provide more information.
>
> Realistically, people who want to work on bug fixing are going
> to work on ones that have already been isolated and filed.

There are also people who don't mind helping to reduce bugs so
the compiler hackers can fix them quickly.

But honestly, there already exists so much information on how to
use DustMite, I don't know what else can be said. ANYONE should
be able to use DustMite or Digger to reduce a test case down to
reasonable size.