Release D 2.067.0

ketmar via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Fri Mar 27 22:35:57 PDT 2015

On Sat, 28 Mar 2015 04:55:47 +0000, Vladimir Panteleev wrote:

> But honestly, there already exists so much information on how to use
> DustMite...

...that people in bugzilla keep asking what it is.

> ANYONE should be able to
> use DustMite or Digger to reduce a test case down to reasonable size.

having a big codebase that you didn't wrote and never read took 12 hours
to dustmite. not that i can just leave it unattended though, as compiler
itself segfaults sometimes, and that effectively leaves dustmite frozen.
so it not only eats resources of my box (and i have a work to do, and
that work involves compiling big codebases too), but it requires my
attention. but yes, it's entirely my fault that i cannot afford such
resources and asking for help, i know.