Release D 2.067.0

ketmar via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Sat Mar 28 11:03:58 PDT 2015

On Sat, 28 Mar 2015 14:12:17 +0000, Vladimir Panteleev wrote:

> Honestly, did you even try?

how do you think, where that "12 hours" came from?

> Do you think your time is more valuable than that of D contributors' or
> something?

sure. main D developers shown that they have no respect for other's work
(see Andrei calling H.S.Teoh's work of splitting std.algorithm "useless",
or Walter blaming me that "the project is badly designed" when it wasn't
even my project and i didn't wrote a single line there, and have no
understanding of codebase at all), so why should i think that my time is
less valuable than theirs?