Release D 2.067.0

Vladimir Panteleev via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Sat Mar 28 23:12:26 PDT 2015

On Sunday, 29 March 2015 at 06:02:55 UTC, ketmar wrote:
> On Sun, 29 Mar 2015 05:57:59 +0000, Vladimir Panteleev wrote:
>
>> On Thursday, 26 March 2015 at 06:16:59 UTC, ketmar wrote:
>>> i told about that, but nobody cares, as usual.
>>
>> Told where?
>
> in "general", as i mentioned before in this thread.

Ah, I only now understood what you meant by "general".

Here's the thread:

http://forum.dlang.org/post/mec4i0$sej$7@digitalmars.com

Fair enough, I did miss it (although I could think of a better
subject).

Please file a regression issue with steps to reproduce, and the
details you have already discovered?