Release D 2.067.0

ketmar via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Sat Mar 28 23:14:53 PDT 2015

On Sun, 29 Mar 2015 06:04:05 +0000, Vladimir Panteleev wrote:

> On Sunday, 29 March 2015 at 06:01:41 UTC, ketmar wrote:
>> On Sun, 29 Mar 2015 05:56:52 +0000, Vladimir Panteleev wrote:
>>
>>> 3. Contact me directly for assistance in using DustMite. I'd be happy
>>> to help.
>>
>> can you make my box faster and do my work while it dustmites the big
>> codebase? i didn't know that you are such a wizard.
>
> If I can reproduce the bug, I could have a go at reducing it myself.

that's great. but i can't see how "assistance in using dustmite" means "i
will do it myself". besides, i can google and read good enough to find
and read dustmite wiki by myself. maybe i'm not a genius, but i'm not
dumb.

dustmite is a great tool, thank you for it. but please, stop accusing me
of not doing the things i did a long time before. maybe there were some
other reasons beyond illiteracy that forces me to write in NG seeking
voluteers to help.