Gary Willoughby: "Why Go's design is a disservice to intelligent programmers"

Laeeth Isharc via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Sun Mar 29 15:07:39 PDT 2015

>> should we add a link to the wiki and ask author if we could
>> mirror there ?
>>
>> This section on wiki looks like it could with a bit of
>> fleshing out!
>>
>> http://wiki.dlang.org/Coming_From/Python
>
> I just seen what you did in the wiki, that's great! I don't
> have much time to invest tonight but I'll definitely do my part
> of the job in a day or two.

Thank you for noticing.  It's not very inspired, but I don't have
much energy at the moment, and it is the best I can do with what
I have.  Better an acceptable start than trying to be perfect.

The Ruby / Java / Eiffel / C# / and Basic sections also need
starting.