Gary Willoughby: "Why Go's design is a disservice to intelligent programmers"

via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Tue Mar 31 01:50:08 PDT 2015

On Tuesday, 31 March 2015 at 08:35:47 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> I've offered a number of times to write a slides-like tutorial
> if anyone wants to do the slides logic. Nobody came about.
> Probably nobody will, so I'll have to do it myself.

What do you mean by "slides logic"? What are you aiming for? (I
missed your earlier posts on that, sorry.)

In any case, if this is a "you do the content, someone else does
the mundane" kind of offer, I am all ears. I'd like to help, I'd
like to learn and I am not able to do the content myself.