This Week in D #15: hackathon, mem management, ARM, tip for C coders

Nick Sabalausky via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Mon May 4 06:51:08 PDT 2015

On 05/03/2015 11:23 PM, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
> I covered two weeks this time, as I missed last week.
>
> http://arsdnet.net/this-week-in-d/may-03.html
>
> The tip this week might be a bit controversial but I actually feel kinda
> strongly about this. So many times, I see people asking questions about
> how to do task X in D.

Actually, I came over to this forum thread just now specifically to say
that I liked that tip quite a lot. It's a very good (and well-written)
point that perhaps doesn't always get communicated as well as it should.