Calypso: Direct and full interfacing to C++

Laeeth Isharc via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Thu May 14 13:23:46 PDT 2015

Elie,

Congratulations on this very impressive work.

Out of curiosity, how far away do you think it is from being at a
beta stage that one can use to write non-critical work in ?

One open source library that might not be too tough but would
have high value in the financial domain is Quantlib.  (I don't
think it is heavily templated, but I don't yet know the codebase
well).

https://github.com/lballabio/quantlib

Also, I am embarrassed to confess that I still have trouble
building calypso (although I can build LDC fine).  Specifically
some symbols not found during compilation.  I can pull them out
if helpful, but I have tried several times over the past months
and it is different ones each time.

Which commit of Calypso should I use, and which versions of clang
and llvm?  I am using arch linux.

Laeeth.