Calypso: Direct and full interfacing to C++

Suliman via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Tue May 19 00:56:48 PDT 2015

I can't understand how to use Calypso. I did:

modmap (C++) "<gdalwarper>";

import std.stdio;

void main()
{
     writeln("hello");
}

then run build command:
ldc2 -L-lstdc++ -cpp-args -ID:\Project\2015\gdal1112\alg app.d

assume gdalwarper.h is located at alg folder

and I am getting error:

Error: cannot find source code for runtime library file 'object.d'
        ldc2 might not be correctly installed.
        Please check your ldc2.conf configuration file.
        Installation instructions can be found at
http://wiki.dlang.org/LDC.
import path[0] = C:/Program Files (x86)/ldc/include/d/ldc
import path[1] = C:/Program Files (x86)/ldc/include/d

Do I need to set -L-lstdc++ option? I do not have C++ experience
:(