Monday is last day for DConf 2015 registrations

Steven Schveighoffer via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Thu May 21 06:42:43 PDT 2015

On 5/19/15 6:59 PM, Brad Anderson wrote:
> On Monday, 18 May 2015 at 19:59:08 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer wrote:
>>> [snip]
>>>
>>> I just booked a car, but could cancel it. Anyone from the area know
>>> whether it's worth having a car there or should I just book a shuttle
>>> to/from the airport?
>
> The Salt Lake and Utah county areas are a bit of a sprawl but our public
> transit is one of the better in the United States.
>
>> Went the shuttle route. If anyone interested, it's $68 round trip ($34
>> each way) to Orem via http://www.expressshuttleutah.com/
>
> Roundtrip lightrail/train (TRAX/Frontrunner) from the airport to Orem's
> Hampton Inn is $11, I believe.

Doesn't work for me I think because of the late arrival time (10 pm),
thanks for the info though.

BTW, my first dconf, I tried public transportation in San Francisco. Got
to my hotel after 2 hours of bus/train for what is about a 30 minute
drive. Only cost me $7 though!

I like the shuttle idea :)

BTW, I will stress again that I'm going to be at the hotel all day
Tuesday (and without a car) if anyone is interested in hanging out :)

-Steve