Now official: we are livestreaming DConf 2015

Leandro Lucarella via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Wed May 27 13:18:59 PDT 2015

Dicebot, el 27 de May a las 19:26 me escribiste:
> On Wednesday, 27 May 2015 at 19:23:32 UTC, Kai Nacke wrote:
> >Hi!
> >
> >Any chance to change the YouTube settings? Here in Germany I get
> >only the message:
> >Live streaming is not available in your country due to rights
> >issues.
> >
> >Regards,
> >Kai
>
> The whole live streaming feature seems to be banned in Germany :( I
> am afraid there is nothing that can be done apart from using a VPN.

Are you sure? Is not like it would surprise me much, but I have the
feeling I have seen live streaming in DE in the past without any
trickery...