DConf 2015 has ended. See you in Berlin at DConf 2016!

Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Sat May 30 08:05:10 PDT 2015

On Saturday, 30 May 2015 at 14:09:54 UTC, y wrote:
> On Saturday, 30 May 2015 at 13:30:33 UTC, Robert M. Münch wrote:
>> Is there an overview about all the talks that were given? Will
>> there be a link to the live-recordings, so one can jump to
>> specific talks directly?
> http://dconf.org/2015/schedule/index.html
>

> are there any slides online? would be great!

Click on the speaker's name and there's a slides link to the
right of their picture on the next page like this:
http://dconf.org/2015/talks/murphy.html

Most of them are up but not all yet.

The proper videos are coming later to those pages too, but I
don't know when.