DConf 2015 has ended. See you in Berlin at DConf 2016!

Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Sun May 31 12:03:36 PDT 2015

On 5/31/2015 7:21 AM, Joseph Rushton Wakeling wrote:
> On Friday, 29 May 2015 at 23:42:00 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
>> DConf 2015 has been awesome, I'm taking a minute to post this that's been
>> announced a short while ago.
>>
>> We're pleased to announce that DConf 2016 will take place in Berlin, sponsored
>> by Sociomantic.
>>
>> We'll be back with details. See you there!
>
> Just arrived back in Berlin, and before the jetlag finishes me off for today,
> I'd just like to say a big Thank You to Walter, Andrei, and to Chuck Allison and
> Utah Valley University, for a fantastic DConf 2015.
>
> It was great to be able to get to meet so many of you face to face at last and
> to take part in such a great collection of talks and discussions.
>
> Hope to see you all in Berlin next year! :-)

You're welcome! I had a great time, and an especial thanks to Chuck and UVU for
providing a wonderful location with glorious views of the mountains. I enjoyed
the view every time I stepped outside.