French translation of Ali Çehreli's "Programming in D" book : 53 chapter translated

Théo Bueno via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Tue Nov 3 10:00:16 PST 2015

On Tuesday, 15 September 2015 at 11:40:58 UTC, Raphaël Jakse
wrote:
> http://dlang-fr.org/cours/programmer-en-d/

Hello,
I just want to notify that the translation moved to a new URL :

http://d.unix.cat/

The reason is that dlang-fr.org expired, and as the website was a
complete failure due to a lack of activity and investment ( and I
plead guilty for that one ), I just let it died.

I will continue to host it on my server under my personal domain
for as long as needed.