Release D 2.069.0

Márcio Martins via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Wed Nov 4 07:25:02 PST 2015

On Wednesday, 4 November 2015 at 01:50:38 UTC, Martin Nowak wrote:
> Glad to announce D 2.069.0.
>
> http://dlang.org/download.html
> http://downloads.dlang.org/releases/2.x/2.069.0/
>
> This is the first release with a self-hosted dmd compiler and
> comes with even more rangified phobos functions,
> std.experimental.allocator, and many other improvements.
>
> See the changelog for more details.
> http://dlang.org/changelog/2.069.0.html
>
> -Martin

Seems like memory usage went up by a significant amount, as I can
no longer compile our project on my Windows machine.

DMD 2.068.2 uses up to 1100MB of memory during our build and
succeeds
DMD 2.069 used up to 1600MB of memory before crashing with
"Error: out of memory"

Are there any plans to release a dmd64.exe?