iOS LDC 0.16.1 (2.067.1) binaries available

Joakim via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Thu Nov 5 00:24:57 PST 2015

Great, your last announcement was linked in reddit comments about
the 2.069 release, when asked about iOS support.

On Thursday, 5 November 2015 at 08:05:39 UTC, Dan Olson wrote:
> Just noticed that tvOS and watchOS are now present in LLVM, so
> I think support for these could be added to LDC soon too.

WatchOS and tvOS are bitcode-only, right?  Have they specified
their bitcode format yet or is it just whatever clang spits out?
I thought there were problems with that because of bitcode format
changes over time and other platform issues, that the PNaCl guys
had to work on solving.  I wonder if you'll have similar issues
with the bitcode ldc spits out.