LDC 0.17.0 alpha cross-compiler for Android/ARM, D 2.068.2

Jakob Ovrum via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Fri Nov 6 12:10:33 PST 2015

On Friday, 6 November 2015 at 11:56:35 UTC, Joakim wrote:
> https://github.com/joakim-noah/android/releases/tag/runners
>
> You will need a linux/x86 host and the Android NDK, optionally
> the SDK if you want to create a GUI app.  A slightly older
> build was used to create the test runners from earlier this
> week.  You can use this cross-compiler to build command-line or
> GUI apps, by following the instructions from these sections in
> the wiki:
>
> http://wiki.dlang.org/Build_LDC_for_Android#Build_a_command-line_executable
> http://wiki.dlang.org/Build_LDC_for_Android#Build_a_sample_OpenGL_Android_app_ported_to_D
>
> Make sure to set the NDK environment variable to the path of
> your Android NDK.
>
> There are also instructions to build the cross-compiler and
> test runner from source yourself:
>
> http://wiki.dlang.org/Build_LDC_for_Android

Thanks for the thorough instructions! LLVM is rather massive and
I'd prefer to avoid building it if I can, so I downloaded the
pre-built LDC binary from the release page. However, the binary
is 32-bit and depends on libconfig, which doesn't appear to have
a multilib package in Arch Linux. There are of course ways around
this, but would it be possible to release a pre-built 64-bit
binary?