LDC 0.17.0 alpha cross-compiler for Android/ARM, D 2.068.2

Joakim via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Sat Nov 7 10:39:21 PST 2015

On Friday, 6 November 2015 at 20:10:36 UTC, Jakob Ovrum wrote:
> Thanks for the thorough instructions! LLVM is rather massive
> and I'd prefer to avoid building it if I can, so I downloaded
> the pre-built LDC binary from the release page. However, the
> binary is 32-bit and depends on libconfig, which doesn't appear
> to have a multilib package in Arch Linux. There are of course
> ways around this, but would it be possible to release a
> pre-built 64-bit binary?

OK, I've rebuilt ldc with one small tweak: I've added the current
directory to its rpath and bundled my system libconfig along with
it, which is what the official ldc release does too.  You
shouldn't need libconfig installed by your system anymore.
Please download the updated release of the Android/ARM
cross-compiler and let me know if it works for you.

Note that this linux/x86 ldc cross-compiler also depends on the
ncurses and zlib shared libraries, so you'll have to install
those if you want to run it.