iOS LDC 0.16.1 (2.067.1) binaries available

Dan Olson via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Sat Nov 7 12:34:05 PST 2015

Joakim <dlang at joakim.fea.st> writes:

> On Saturday, 7 November 2015 at 19:20:02 UTC, Dan Olson wrote:
>> Dan Olson <gorox at comcast.net> writes:

>>> Thanks for the tip, I'll check it out.  It is the one remaining bad
>>> boy.
>>
>> Still bad :-(
>
> Hmm, that's strange, this commit didn't fix the 64-bit issues for you?
> I believe it fixed them for me on Android/ARM:
>
> https://github.com/ldc-developers/phobos/commit/9d1b49578ffa4b2e848159cfe5afe80b5e4c26eb

Yes, but there is still one case not working for both iOS armv7 and
arm64 in 0.16.1.  It is only off by one ulp so I'll make a PR for that.

https://github.com/ldc-developers/phobos/blob/ldc/std/internal/math/gammafunction.d#L540

And then this new stuff in 2.068 is failing in various places.

https://github.com/ldc-developers/phobos/commit/9b86eebed53c800a58dfa7e065dcb9e11cdae5c5