Release D 2.069.1

Martin Nowak via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Wed Nov 11 05:46:18 PST 2015

On 11/11/2015 01:18 PM, Rikki Cattermole wrote:

> This has already been talked about on D.learn. It's a very bad look
> especially since this is a major addition for this release.
> Hence why I have even mentioned this to Andrei.

Well, test the beta.
Both, the installer bug and the lack of allocator in win*.mak could have
easily been found.

> Bad bad bad bad situation for us.

It's not the end of the world, but a good chance too think about how we
could use nightlies or weeklies to bridge this gap.
>From my side it's very simple to build tarballs, and when combined with
an nice install script [¹] should work.
It's more difficult to do the packaging because that relies on sensible
version tags.

[¹]: http://forum.dlang.org/post/n1v541$r99$1@digitalmars.com