Andrei's Quora comments on Reddit: "D has no vision. Go is out of its depth. Rust skipped leg day."

Jack Stouffer via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Wed Nov 11 11:57:10 PST 2015

On Wednesday, 11 November 2015 at 19:51:45 UTC, Ali Çehreli wrote:
> The following page is about interfacing with C++, which may not
> be up to date:
>
>   http://dlang.org/cpp_interface.html
>
> Others: is it up to date?
>
> Ali

Unfortunately, that page is very out of date. The last
significant content update to that page was August of last year.
If I was a C++ programmer I would have fixed it by now but no one
who has the knowledge needed seems to want to update this.