D Language Architect

Chris via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Wed Nov 11 12:18:41 PST 2015

On Wednesday, 11 November 2015 at 16:46:52 UTC, qznc wrote:
> On Wednesday, 11 November 2015 at 12:27:00 UTC, Andrei
> Alexandrescu wrote:
>> So we mulled over this for a while and we decided to go with
>> "D Language Architect". I'll use that henceforth. Walter will
>> remain of course the "D Language Creator".
>
> So you are AAA now, Architect Andrei Alexandrescu.

Has anybodv ever read this book? I can only recommend it:

http://www.amazon.com/Architect-Bee-Human-Technology-Relationship/dp/0949874000/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1447272861&sr=8-3&keywords=architect+or+bee

Or the revised edition

http://www.amazon.com/Architect-Bee-Technology-Current-affairs/dp/0701207698/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1447272861&sr=8-2&keywords=architect+or+bee

Architect or B? No, architect and D! (Bad bad pun, I know)