Please vote for the DConf logo

anonymous via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Sat Nov 14 11:52:24 PST 2015

On 14.11.2015 13:07, Alix Pexton wrote:
> I have a personal dislike of narrow D glyphs, so I'd like to move the
> swoosh a small distance from the spire to add a horizontal hint to the
> outline.
>
> I think the text could be closer to the glyph, and higher, such that the
> D is in about the 2-o'clock position on the swoosh, which I think would
> reflect the Dlang logo more strongly.

Like so?
https://gist.github.com/anonymous/e33f3354ff534fe7d99d

I think a wider stylized D works well. I'm not a fan of moving the text
closer and up, though.

So I'd prefer this:
https://gist.github.com/anonymous/ba5018d0091744e00f8b

If I didn't quite capture what you had in mind, the SVG is handwritten
and rather simple, maybe try tinkering with it yourself.