D compiler daily downloads at an all-time high

Andrei Alexandrescu via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Mon Nov 16 07:20:51 PST 2015

http://erdani.com/d/downloads.daily.png

There have been 1677 dmd downloads per day (net after discounting Travis
CI) on average over the past 28 days (i.e. four weeks ending Sunday,
November 15).

That's a new all-times high ever since we started measuring on January
02, 2013. The previous record, 1630 average daily downloads, was
established in the four weeks ending November 17, 2014.

Congratulations to everybody who contributed for making this happen. The
hardest part is ahead of us - increased attention brings more scrutiny
and demands. Professional execution, stronger participation, and
rallying behind our fundamental goals are key to carrying the D language
forward.

Andrei