D compiler daily downloads at an all-time high

Joakim via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Mon Nov 16 09:15:51 PST 2015

On Monday, 16 November 2015 at 15:20:51 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> http://erdani.com/d/downloads.daily.png
>
> There have been 1677 dmd downloads per day (net after
> discounting Travis CI) on average over the past 28 days (i.e.
> four weeks ending Sunday, November 15).
>
> That's a new all-times high ever since we started measuring on
> January 02, 2013. The previous record, 1630 average daily
> downloads, was established in the four weeks ending November
> 17, 2014.

Probably has to do with your recent quora response becoming one
of the top 30 most upvoted reddit links from the last year, plus
one of the most commented on:

https://www.reddit.com/r/programming/top/?sort=top&t=year&count=25&after=t3_2sn74k