PowerNex - My 64bit kernel written in D

Wild via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Tue Nov 17 15:35:56 PST 2015

Hey!

I have recently started working on a 64bit kernel written in only
D (and a little bit of assembly where it is really needed).
I finally got it to boot today in 64bit mode. All it currently do
is just print some text and numbers to the screen.

It uses Adam D. Ruppes minimal D runtime, with some small
modifications.

I have a precompiled ISO here, if anyone wants to try it:
https://github.com/Vild/PowerNex/releases/tag/v0.0.0-ALPHA

The project is fully opensource and located at
https://github.com/Vild/PowerNex
I livestream the development of this almost everyday at
https://livecoding.tv/Wild/

Hopefully someone will find this interesting.
All feedback is appreciated.

//Dan